Our portable GIANTZ Deep Cycle Battery provides off-the-grid power supply for 4WD vehicles, caravans, campers, trailers, motorhomes, saltwater/marine applications, and all 12V appliances including portable fridges and washers.
The 120Ah 12V battery features an incredible cycle life of up to 1400 cycles, making it one of the most enduring in its class. What you get is a longer, consistent and more drawn out charge all the time. And with its advanced AGM technology, the battery enables better electrolyte absorption, cyclic stability and frequent charging without affecting performance.
The bolt down terminals allows for more reliable experience, and not least, the high oxygen-recombination efficiency results in superior deep discharge recovery. The maintenance-free deep cycle battery is completely sealed, spill-proof and does not leak gas for added safety and durable use.
- GREATER CYCLE LIFE when treated in a professional way – exhaust to a small degree then recharge and your battery will last years and years. Max cycle life of 1400 cycles
- MAINTENANCE FREE with a longer storage life than other batteries. The terminals don’t need filled and periodical recharging keeps the battery in tip-top condition
- SPILL-PROOF, LEAK PROOF AND NON-GASSING by design with bolt down terminals for higher reliability and higher sulfation resistance for better battery performance.
- OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE: Industry leading build life, Superior deep discharge recovery, Better low temperature performance, High oxygen-recombination efficiency and Convenient carry handle
- SHIPS FROM AUSTRALIA: This popular item won’t last long - our stock is ready here in Australia to be shipped to you from warehouse to door
- Overall dimensions: 33cm x 17.1cm x 21.6cm
- Approx. weight: 25kg
- Container material: ABS
- Terminals: bolt-down
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Rated capacity (10-hour rate): 100Ah
- Maximum cycle lIfe: 1400 cycles (@30% DOD)
- Minimum Build Life: 7 Years
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 5.4mΩ
- Maximum Discharge Current: 1080A (5s)
- Maximum charge current: 22.5A
- Operating temperature ranges
- Discharge: -15°C to 50°C
- Charge: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage: -20°C to 50°C
- Capacity affected by temperature: 40°C = 102% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65%
- Float charge: 13.5 to 13.8V
- Equalise charge: 13.8 to 14.1V
- Cycle charge: 14.4 to 15.0V
- Self-discharge 3% of capacity declined per month at 25°C
- 1 x Giants Deep Cycle Battery
- 1 x User Manual