Our heavy-duty 196 cc plate compactor offers 5600rpm operation speed with a 6,5 hp engine, which can be used for asphalt, soil, sand, gravel, and mixer soils in the construction area, civil or road engineering, gardening, landscaping, and more.
- This vibratory compactor provides 15,5 kn impact force and 20 cm compaction depth to ensure the project base material is fully compacted.
- It can travel up to 25 m per minute, making quick work of a big job.
- The bottom plate is made of steel, offering more strength, flatness, and smoothness.
- It includes the PU mat, which will reduce the vibration and prevent your compactor plate from scratching, while not reducing the travel speed of compaction force.
- Additionally, the throttle lever allows you to adjust engine speed from fast to slow.
- It includes a fold-down transport wheel and handlebar for easy transport and storage when not in use. The compactor is easy to assemble.
- Colour: Yellow and black
- Material: Steel plate
- Engine type: G200F Loncin engine
- Compactor weight: 85 kg
- Plate size: 550 x 420 mm (L x W)
- Plate thickness: 58 mm
- Impact force: 15,5 Kn
- Power: 6,5 hp/196 cc
- Compaction depth: 20 cm
- Rotary speed: 5800 rpm
- Walking speed: 20-25 m/min
- Climb angle: 0-20 degree
- Vibration: 11,7 m/s2
- Fuel tank capacity: 3,6 L (1 Gallon)
- Includes throttle lever to adjust engine speed (fast-low)
- Includes fold-down transport wheels
- Includes PU mat